- You Save
Choose from the following options:
- $14 for One Adult on Jewels of the St. Lawrence cruise ($24 value)
- $26 for Two Adults on Jewels of the St. Lawrence cruise ($48 value)
- $48 for Four Adults on Jewels of the St. Lawrence cruise ($96 value)
Children’s tickets (4-12 yrs) are available on site for the discounted price of $9.00 when accompanied by adults with SwarmJam vouchers.
- Coupon valid until July 29th, 2016
- Limit 2 coupons per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Taxes not included or the $0.50 Destination Marketing Fee which are both payable upon exchanging vouchers for tickets.
- All offers are not valid on Holiday weekends, including May 21-23 and July 1-3
- Reservations are required and subject to availability (Reservation instructions will be in purchased coupon)
- Activity subject to weather conditions and to minimum passenger requirements
- Free for children less than 3 years old. Children’s tickets (4-12 yrs) are available on site for the discounted price of $9.00 when accompanied by adults with SwarmJam vouchers.
- Valid for the purchased option only.
- For further information, call 613 345-7333.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Traditional Cruise from Brockville – 1.5 Hour Jewels of the St. Lawrence
An informative and convenient introductory cruise with the most frequent departures featuring the Eastern Group of the 1000 Islands, the St. Lawrence Seaway, Millionaire’s Row and Brockville’s historic waterfront. Revel in your view of palatial waterfront mansions, quaint island cottages and the many natural wonders of the 1000 Islands as you pass in the shadows of ships plying the main shipping channel of the St. Lawrence Seaway. Relax with a beverage and snack from our licensed snack bar and get close to nature, as you glide through narrow, scenic channels not available to larger tour boats, while our bi-lingual Captain’s commentary provides an accurate account of the Islands history, its legends and its people.
The schedule is available by clicking here.
ABOUT 1000 ISLANDS AND SEAWAY CRUISES
No visit to Eastern Ontario would be complete without a cruise of the world-famous 1000 Islands!
Founded in 1994, 1000 Islands and Seaway Cruises has played host to tens of thousands of visitors annually aboard their fleet of modern, Transport Canada certified vessels. As times have changed, 1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises has kept up with these changes by way of introducing new vessels and products sure to appease every taste and budget.
In recognition of the trend towards shorter cruises, in 2011 they introduced a high-speed catamaran, the ‘WildCat’ adding an adventurous alternative to the traditional sightseeing cruise experience. Climb aboard the ‘Wildcat’ and experience the Islands like never before as you’re wisked into the heart of the 1000 Islands on their two-hour “AdrenIsland” cruise featuring a view of both Boldt and Singer Castles or, experience the Cat for less aboard the one-hour “Singer Castle Express”.
Speed not your thing? Then choose from a variety of traditional Sightseeing, Dinner Cruises and Special Events.
In the shoulder season, 1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises hit the road (sort-to-speak) with special Rideau Canal and Seaway Programs in outlying communities. Experience the rich history of the Rideau Canal on full-day and two-day cruises or explore other parts of the mighty St. Lawrence River on short-term programs from Morrisburg and Cornwall.
In defiance of the adage that “Bigger is Better”, 1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises prides itself on its ability to deliver a more relaxing, comfortable and intimate cruising experience than our larger competitors and a unique variety of cruise products that will keep bringing you back to the “City of the 1000 Islands”!