- You Save
Choose Between Two Options
- $119 for a four-course meal for two, served at home (a $282.50 value)
- $219 for a four-course meal for four, served at home (a $565 value)
- Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Limit 1 per couple per visit. Valid only for option purchased.
- Reservation required; subject to availability.
- Valid only in Ontario; extra fee outside GTA/905.
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Diners start with Caesar Salad Bites and Wedding Bouquet Salad built into a cucumber wrap before moving on to beef tenderloin, Chicken Supreme, or Atlantic salmon and a choice of three desserts. See the menu options for more details.
The restaurants on Chef Jono’s resume reads like a dream list of any Toronto-area culinary artist. Starting his career at upscale Italian eateries in the ‘70s, he has since served as executive chef at Fenton’s, The Senator, Centro, La Raclette, and Left Bank Bistro, to name a few. In the ‘90s, he catered for the Ford/Saleen racing team and served as a private chef in France and Italy. After founding several culinary enterprises—including Sasha Bread—he calls upon all this experience today to prepare gourmet meals for clients in the comfort of their homes.