- You Save
Choose from Three Options
- C$25 for a glass jewellery-making workshop for one (C$50 value)
- C$49 for a glass jewellery-making workshop for two (C$100 value)
- C$95 for a glass jewellery-making workshop for four (C$200 value)
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 15 additional as gifts.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Reservation required.
- Each participant creates 3 pendants.
- Materials are not included; $12-15 per pendant.
- Classes must be used by the same person.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Upholders of ancient Roman mosaic techniques since their foundation in 1990, Glass Mosaic Canada’s team of knowledgeable artisans outfits shoppers with mosaic-making supplies while helming hands-on art courses, which are ideal for summer activities, birthday parties, and pupils of all ages. Staffers bustle about the store stocking shelves with a glittering selection of tiles and tesserae imported from across the globe along with handy tools and accessories
Sage instructors employ upward of 10 years of teaching experience to impart their tile-centric prowess upon students during interactive courses and workshops that teach both basic and advanced mosaic applications depending on students’ experience levels and any mosaic work done in a previous life. While specializing in all things mosaic, the store’s staff also works with homeowners to create in-home mosaics and stained-glass pieces to beautify domestic planes.