- You Save
Choose Between Two Options
- C$12 for C$30 worth of Ethiopian cuisine and drinks, valid Monday–Friday
- C$16 for C$30 worth of Ethiopian cuisine and drinks, valid Saturday and Sunday
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 SwarmJam Deal per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Reservation required. Dine-in only.
- Must purchase at least 1 food item.
- Limit 1 for tables of 4 or less, 2 SwarmJam Deal for tables of 5 or more.
- Not valid on any holidays. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant
Amid hanging lanterns and colourful murals, the dining rooms at Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant’s two locations fill with the aromas of spicy berbere sauce, sizzling beef tips, and savoury vegetable stews. Diners scoop up each bite with pieces of injera, a spongy flatbread that combines the tangy taste of sourdough with the aerodynamism of pizza delivered by frisbee. Cast-iron pots conceal slow-simmered stews of chicken and lamb, and slices of Western bread conceal pieces of grilled chicken or kifto, a very rare minced beef. Servers celebrate the Horn of Africa’s claim as the birthplace of coffee by roasting beans at the table, releasing the earthy aromas of a traditional coffee ceremony.