- You Save
Choose between the following options:
- $149 for a 1-night stay for two with restaurant and spa credits ($239 value)
- $239 for a 2-night stay stay for two with restaurant and spa credits ($418 value)
The package includes:
- 1- or 2-night stay in an Heritage room
- $40 credit applicable on the table d’hôte at restaurant La Muse
- $20 credit applicable on the services at the hotel’s spa
- Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and ice skating available on site for free
- Expires June 26, 2016.
- Not valid on Saturday nights.
- Not valid from February 14 to 16 and from May 16 to 18, 2016
- 4 coupons per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
- May combine up to 4 coupons to extend the stay
- minimum age for booking: 21 years old.
- Check-in from 4 p.m. and checkout by noon.
- Free parking available.
- Valid on purchased option only.
- The spa credit is not valid on Saturday nights;
- Non-transferable, no cash value and cannot be combined. This deal cannot be combined with other promotion or gift cards purchased at another store. See the rules that apply to all deals
- taxes not included, applicable on the amount paid on SwarmJam.
- Tips not included
- required and subject to availability.
- To reserve, have your coupon on hand, call 819 459-1838 and mention SwarmJam.
- 7-day cancellation notice required.
The main building holds the Heritage Rooms, which offer a queen bed and a private complete bathroom in a rustic and historical décor.
In order to fully enjoy the estate, guests can go to the spa and use their $20 discount. Nearby available activities include snowshoeing, downhill or cross-country skiing and hiking.
At night, visitors can enjoy a nice meal with their $40 credit at Restaurant Muse, which offers a delightful mix of French and Quebec fine cuisine.
Vast region of western Québec, Outaouais seduces visitors with its relaxing nature and vibrant urban life. The city of Gatineau offers tourists cruises, museum exhibitions, shows and festivals of all kinds to please each and everyone. Nature lovers can enjoy the region’s numerous parks and outdoor activity centres to hike, bike or canoe, fish, ski, ride a snowmobile, dogsled or simply to relax.
Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa
Facing Gatineau River, Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa offers relaxing stays to people who want to escape their daily routine. In the heart of Gatineau Park and by the MacLaren Falls, visitors can easily revive their relationship with nature. A spa and gourmet restaurant are on site for a complete resort stay.