- You Save
An online course in basic, intermediate and advanced Microsoft Excel. Each course includes several modules and helps you learn through online tutorials, videos, multiple choice exercises and more.
Please see the Fine Print tab for details and restrictions.
Why we love it
- 3 skill levels
- Available to complete over 12 months
- Complete online access 24/7
- Includes a certificate of completion
Excel at Microsoft Excel with today’s SwarmJam deal from Find ‘N’ Learn:
- $25 for an online basic and intermediate course (a $375 value)
- $35 for an online basic, intermediate and advanced course (a $675 value)
Make yourself more employable by becoming a skilled user of Microsoft Excel, the go-to program for managing and analyzing data.
Accessible 24 hours a day for a 12-month period, Find ‘N’ Learn’s online courses let you learn all the ins and outs of Excel at your own pace and from the comfort of your home computer.
Each course includes a variety of learning materials, including handouts in PDF form, online tutorials, video content and multiple choice exercises.
The basic course brings you up to speed on the most important aspects of the program through 11 modules, covering proper formatting techniques, an intro to basic formulas and workbooks, cell reference and more.
Including 19 modules and four key sections, the intermediate level teaches you a variety of tools and formatting techniques, as well as how to create pivot tables, charts, and graphs for reporting.
Covering advanced functions and data handling techniques, the 20 modules in the advanced course turns Excel users into Excel wizards.
- Must activate voucher to begin the course by June 30, 2015. Course expires 1 year after activation
- Unlimited buys
- Course covers Windows Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Does not include software
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
SwarmJam deal values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you’re not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.