- You Save
Choose Between Three Options
- C$20 for 5 introductory boxing or muay thai group classes (a C$125 value)
- C$31 for 10 introductory boxing or muay thai group classes (a C$210 value)
- C$40 for one month of unlimited boxing, muay thai, MMA, JKD, or FMA classes (a C$200 value)
- Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Valid for new members only.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Reservation required for first class.
- Must redeem classes in full by the expiration date on your Coupon.
- Classes must be used by the same person.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
For Paul Brown, combat arts have been a way of life more for than 30 years, leading him to become the second-highest ranked fighter in the Canadian Lightweight Division and to train with the likes of Paul Biafore and Phil Carra. He boiled down his boxing knowledge to a simple fitness class to introduce the sport to beginners, which he now teaches at his personal studio, Paul Brown Boxfit. Other disciplines offered include jeet kune do—the martial art and philosophy developed by Bruce Lee—and muay thai, a form of kickboxing that makes use of the elbows and knees as well as fists and feet. They teach the expanded array of classes in the ample room in their new studio, which sits steps away from the Wellesley subway station, close enough to be convenient but far enough away to recapture fleeing punching bags before they board the train.