- You Save
Wow! Learn to make sushi at home from a professional chef, or have him cook a meal for you! You have three options you can purchase, see the details below!
- Can only use one voucher per purchase
- Purchase 1 for yourself, and give 1 as a gift
- Not valid on holidays
- No partial redemptions
- Voucher expires 6 months after purchase
Want a world-class chef to teach you all there is to know about Sushi and be a part of an experience like no other? No problem … we have the answer
Select from one of 3 amazing deals:
(1) $99 for an In-Home 3-Hour Private Sushi-Making Experience for 2 With Chef Russell Auckbaraullee
This SwarmJam includes a 3 hour in-home private sushi-making experience for two with Chef Russell Auckbaraullee (valid Thursday, Friday, and Sunday only)
- Includes up to 12 rolls of sushi, personally taught and demonstrated by chef Russell
Auckbaraullee, co-winner of the ‘Best Sushi’ title at the 2015 Toronto Sushi Festival
- All of Head Chef and owner Russell Auckbaraullee’s culinary creations are spiced with his vast imagination
- Using only the freshest seasonal ingredients to create innovative recipes
- Your experience includes making sushi with meat, veggies, and fish, as well as knife sharpening and safe food handling and storage
- Discover new and unique cuisine, full to the brim, with gorgeous flavours, colours, spices and herbs
- You spend one-on-one time with the best and you learn from the best
- Leave it to us – enjoy the moment
This unparalleled experience is valued at $250 and available to you for unbelievably appetizing $99
If you’d rather a Four-Course Chef’s Choice Dining Experience for Two or Four at Penthouse Catering … you’re also in luck!
(2) $149.99 for a four-course chef’s choice dining experience for two, valid Sunday–Friday ($400 value)
(3) $199.99 for a four-course chef’s choice dining experience for four, valid Sunday–Friday ($800 value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Two soups
- Two salads
- Two entrees with wine pairings
- Two desserts
*Courses vary, but will include rare ingredients such as kangaroo, camel, swordfish and shark
- Fusion comes naturally to chef Russell Auckbaraullee
- Russell hails from Mauritius, an island nation east of Madagascar that is home to a wonderful mosaic of Indian, African, French, and Asian cultures … which, of course, includes food!
- Russell’s upbringing, in conjunction with the Toronto’s envied culinary culture, has been instrumental in forging his rare talent of delivering tastes and presentation you are unlikely to partake in anywhere else
- Toronto locals and visitors alike are able to take part in a unique dining experience that includes Moroccan grilled quail, red snapper served in its native banana leaves, and chicken cacciatore
- The international culinary team’s repertoire is immense
If you‘ve not heard of Russell Auckbaraullee and his talents you have now been saved the embarrassment!
Russell created Penthouse Catering in October 2012 and has never looked back. He has cooked for the Premier of Ontario, guested on countless TV spots, catered office parties, wedding parties, birthdays, intimate dinners … all throughout the GTA. Whether it’s just the two of you or a group of hundreds, Russell and his consummate team deliver an unforgettable culinary experience.
Penthouse Catering takes its mantra of ‘Leave it to Us – Enjoy the Moment’ very seriously indeed
Russell’s culinary creations, perfumed and spiced with care and imagination, deliver a truly original experience to any reception, cocktail party or dinner … all throughout the GTA. Each and every colourful and inventive menu is designed uniquely for each occasion.