- You Save
C$25 for a photo-shoot package (C$249 value)
- 60-minute in-studio or on-location photo shoot for up to six people
- 30-minute design consultation
- One 8”x10” print
- Two 5”x7” prints
- Four 4”x6” prints
- One 2,000×4,000 pixel, high-resolution digital image
- Gift certificate towards a future photo session
Photo shoots can be held either in the studio or on location at Prince’s Island Park; specific location requests may require an extra fee. Each print is of the same pose. Photo shoots cater to all types of client needs including birthday, business portfolio, maternity, graduation, wedding, holiday, newborn, engagement and family portraits.
- Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
- Up to 6 subjects allowed per session; $10 per person for more than 6.
- No pose limitation during shooting.
- No dress change limitation at session.
- Valid in-studio or at outdoor location (Prince’s Island Park).
- Pet shoots allowed only for outdoor location.
- Gift certificate valid for future photo session only.
- All prints and digital image will be of the same image.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The skillful photo snappers at Photo Studio Photography know that some clients may feel a little squeamish in front of the lens, so they go the extra step to put subjects at ease. While other photographers may be taskmasters in their approach, spitting out pose commands and bellowing the names of different types of cheese, Photo Studio shutterbugs collaborate with their clients, soliciting their feedback on how they would like to approach the shoot. The collegial approach engenders more candid photos, promising top-notch pictures whether clients are posing during family, engagement, or senior photo shoots, or just enjoying the party at a wedding reception. In addition to conventional shoots and event coverage, Photo Studio Photography offers fashion-style photo shoots to teenage or adult humans or manikins.