- You Save
50% off 10-class Yoga & Fitness pass (C$75 for C$150 value)
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s).
- Must sign waiver.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Classes must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- Memberships must be activated by expiry date.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- Not valid for specialty classes, pre-registered classes, workshops, or events.
- Not valid for children under 12; children 12 and older must be accompanied by an adult for drop-in yoga class.
- Classes are non-transferable.
- Tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
For Prana Fitness’s owner, Donna Poulidis, yoga is more than just physical exercise. It’s therapy. With a basis in Krishnamacharya yoga and a personal-training certification, she explores yoga’s role in helping people overcome anxiety, eating disorders, and emotional imbalances. Whether treating the body with straightforward asanas or soothing an unquiet mind with meditation-based Life Force yoga, Donna and her more than 17 instructors aim to align practitioners with their personal and physical goals in 60-plus classes each week. At their beach location, Prana fitness hosts beach yoga sessions, giving guests a chance to fill their lungs with fresh air.