- You Save
3-Course Tapas for Two - Company Website
- This Spanish tapas bar, with Basque influences, features hot and cold tapas, as well as large sharing platters, and a bevvy of choice wines
- With a 4 Star Rating on Yelp, fun decor mixing chalk and board menus, and rustic furnishing, it’s exactly the kind of place you want to be spending your evenings!
- It’s the perfect restaurant for a night out on the town with your friends, drinks and dinner with your colleagues, or a romantic night for two!
- Choose from a varied and exciting menu, including chorizo mussels, stuffed piquillo peppers, tinto kale salad, or crispy pork belly quesitos
- Enjoy a 3-course tapas dinner for two, valid Tuesday to Thursday!
- Menu Includes:
- Three Hot Tapas (Up to $36 value)
- Three Cold Tapas (Up to $36 value)
- Two Desserts ($18 value)
- One glass of house red or white wine each ($20 value)
- Voucher expires July 15, 2016
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase
- Amount paid never expires
- Buy 1 voucher for yourself, 1 as a gift
- Limit of 1 voucher per visit
- Limit 1 voucher per table of 2
- May use 2 vouchers for tables of 4 or more
- Please tip a customary $19.80 (18%) gratuity on the full amount of full value
- Reservation required, call 416-485-1581 or visithttp://www.tintobardetapas.com/ for bookings
- 24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Walk-ins not accepted
- Valid only Tuesday to Thursday
- Not valid during statutory holidays and special events (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Years’ Eve, Christmas Eve)
- Must print and bring printed voucher at time of redemption
- Taxes and gratuities not included
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redeemable 72 hours after purchase
Welcome to Tinto Bar De Tapas
Tinto Bar De Tapas, located on Bayview Avenue in Leaside, is owned by Otta Zapotocky, proprietor of L’Avenue, a French restaurant across the street.
This Spanish tapas bar – with Basque influences – features hot and cold tapas, as well as larger sharing platters, and a bevvy of choice wines.