- You Save
Choose Between Two Options
- C$15 for two full-day admissions to the West Coast Railway Heritage Park (up to a C$30 value)
- C$29 for four full-day admissions to the West Coast Railway Heritage Park (up to a C$60 value)
- Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Tasked with the preservation of British Columbia’s rich railroading history, the West Coast Railway Association’s train enthusiasts curate and maintain a collection of vintage rolling stock and artifacts. The heart of the 90-piece collection lies in the scenic confines of the West Coast Railway Heritage Park. Visitors are free to wonder the space’s wide-open tracks, visiting locomotives including theRoyal Hudson, along with rarities such as an 1890 business car and a gently snoring 1905 sleeping car. A miniature railway affords pleasant rides around the 12 acres of grounds. With many pieces of operational equipment still on hand, the association also offers frequent train tours to destinations across British Columbia.